In my years in the health and fitness industry, it’s not unusual for me to see people stay in contemplation for YEARS before taking action on their goals.
It seems like there’s always next Monday or next month or after my birthday or next year.
But the truth is that your time on this earth is finite.
If you’re out of shape and less than optimally healthy because you “don’t have time” or haven’t made your health a priority, think about what you’re missing out on…
- The confidence to be 100% you, wear what you want to wear, own a room, and love what you see in the mirror
- The level of fitness required to enjoy life’s adventures with ease
- The simple knowing that you’re living an extraordinary, vibrant life that will last longer and will be more fulfilling for both you and your family
That list could go on, of course.
And there will never be any time like the present to get started.
It can be as simple as:
- Going for a walk rather than watching that TV show
- Choosing water at the moment you catch yourself reaching for a soda
- Ordering the protein and vegetables at dinner tonight over the normal burger and fries
Your success or struggle is literally the result of each choice we make.
So, what do you choose today?
And as always, if you’re looking for support with your exercise, one of those critical happiness components, let me know.
This is my schedule for you to book a time where we can go over your stats, look at nutrition and put together a plan https://fitbodybournemouth.as.me/42-day-challenge
Check out our success stories here http://bit.ly/FitBodyTrueStory and our Facebook reviews here http://bit.ly/FitBodyFacebookReviews and Google reviews here http://bit.ly/FitBodyBmouthGoogle so that you know that we are real people and true to our word when we say we will get you results
INTRODUCING SPENCER CUCKNEY
Introducing Spencer Cuckney fitness and fat loss expert as featured in Men’s Health, the Telegraph, the Daily Mirror and former personal trainer to Premiership football manager Harry Redknapp.