Everyone wants to look and feel their best.
But with so much crazy information on the market today, it’s more confusing than ever before to achieve something that’s actually quite simple.
And that’s why today I’m breaking down my 6 keys to a lean body for you – so I can help you break through the noise and clutter and just get down to what works!
- Prioritise daily movement – aiming to move for 10k steps for day is truly a game-changer.
- Eat protein with every meal – women can eat a piece the size of her palm (about 20g) and men should eat two palms.
- Stop snacking – cut out calories between meals.
- Eat vegetables with each meal – and some fruit too. J Women should eat a serving the size of her fist and men should eat two fists.
- Strength train a minimum of 3 times per week – a recommend working on this with a professional!
- Don’t drink your calories
If you want support and accountability with any of the above, be sure to book a time below and let me know you’re ready. I’ll find a time for us to chat ASAP and see how we might be able to help.
Check out our success stories here http://bit.ly/FitBodyTrueStory and our Facebook reviews here http://bit.ly/FitBodyFacebookReviews and Google reviews here http://bit.ly/FitBodyBmouthGoogle so that you know that we are real people and true to our word when we say we will get you results
INTRODUCING SPENCER CUCKNEY
Introducing Spencer Cuckney fitness and fat loss expert as featured in Men’s Health, the Telegraph, the Daily Mirror and former personal trainer to Premiership football manager Harry Redknapp.